Infra-Red Camera Technician-Grand Junction, CO
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Project Manager
Environmental consulting firm hiring a technician to provide field work utilizing an Infra-Red camera in the oil/gas industry. Successful candidate will have B.S degree in Environmental Science or related field, demonstrate responsibility, and be very organized and detail oriented.
- Conduct field inspections utilizing Infra-Red Camera.
- Complete reports in a timely manner and ensure compliance deadlines are met.
- Organize and maintain records generated for easy access for clients and internal staff.
- Contribute to technical comment and review of regulations.
- Provide support for air quality permitting and reporting.
- Compile air emissions data, maintain air inventory databases, review permit conditions and ensure compliance deadlines are met.
- Develop and contribute to technical comment and reviews of regulations and/or control technologies.
- Perform air pollutant emission rate calculations for air permitting, annual emission inventory reporting, regulatory applicability, and other licensing and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local air quality regulations.
- Assist with research, data analysis, and data tracking.
- Leverage relationships with existing clients to expand our service offerings while continuing to grow new, productive relationships.
- This position requires regular travel and may include extended out of town stays.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Base knowledge of oil and gas regulations as they relate to air compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet client deliverables.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication with clients, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent organizational, documentation, recordkeeping, time-management, and analytical skills.
- Strong initiative, responsible and the ability to work independently in a sometimes rapidly changing environment.
- Strong map reading skills.
- Ability to travel to remote sites in extreme weather utilizing a company vehicle.
- The work for this position will primarily be outdoors and will consist of regular travel to necessary locations. The work may be completed in inclement weather (rain, snow, extreme cold) and/or during the hot summer months. Will require the ability to drive off road and walk or hike to necessary locations.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum qualifications include a B.S in relevant environmental science or technical field.
- Experience with oil and gas industry, air permitting and compliance a plus.
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass pre-employment, random, and post-accident drug screening as applicable.
- Ability to pass background screening as applicable.
Join Our Team
- Competitive Pay and Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, PTO and Retirement
- Team Oriented Environment
- Variety of Projects, Opportunities and Clients
Interested parties may submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To view our current job openings please visit us at www.hrlcomp.com/careers
HRL Compliance Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug/Alcohol Free Workplace Act participant