FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Air Compliance Program Manager
Environmental consulting firm is hiring an Air Compliance Project Manager to provide expertise relating to air quality regulation, interpretation, and consulting to clients primarily in the oil/gas industry. Ideal candidate would be an environmental science college graduate with at least 3 years’ experience working with air regulations, a keen eye for detail, strong math and spreadsheet/database skills, and excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Provide support for air quality permitting and reporting.
- Compile air emissions data, maintain air inventory databases, review permit conditions and ensure compliance deadlines are met.
- Develop and contribute to technical comment and reviews of regulations and/or control technologies.
- Perform air pollutant emission rate calculations for air permitting, annual emission inventory reporting, and other licensing and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local air quality regulations.
- Conduct field work as needed.
- Assist with research, data analysis, and data tracking.
- Leverage relationships with existing clients to expand our service offerings while continuing to grow new, productive relationships.
- Support and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Mentor and support junior level employees.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge in air permitting and compliance regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software required. Microsoft Access experience is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet client deliverables.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with clients, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent organizational, documentation, recordkeeping, time-management, and analytical skills.
- iMust be responsible and reliable with strong initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel to necessary locations with clean driving record.
- Previous O&G experience not required but is a plus.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and remain compliant with strict drug and alcohol policies.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum qualifications include a B.S in relevant environmental engineering, science or technical field.
- At least 3 years demonstrated related experience.
- IR Camera Certification a plus.
Join Our Team
- Competitive Pay and Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, and Retirement
- Team Oriented Environment
- Variety of Projects, Opportunities and Clients
- Hiring range of $50K-62K/year DOE
To view our current job openings and submit your application with cover letter and resume, please visit us at www.hrlcomp.com/careers
HRL Compliance Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug/Alcohol Free Workplace