HRL’s Field Services program is a highly experienced and versatile team of professionals that assist in the design and field application of environmental regulations. They specialize in several areas of compliance industries including: Wildlife Protection, Waste Management, Remediation, and Stormwater. HRL’s team is the premier provider of the leading method for industrial compliance with the Migratory Bird Treaty Act (MBTA) in the United States. The installation of netting has proven to be the most efficient deterrent, as well as most cost-effective method for preventing harm or death to migratory birds and small mammals as it relates to large areas of contamination. Approved by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS), HRL’s design has been recognized as a best management practice (BMP) for municipalities, oil and gas, mining industries and is the most widely accepted prevention and protection choice for industrial applications. Our team provides full wildlife and MTBA compliance products and services including the design, fabrication, and installation of:
- Netting structures over pits containing contaminated water;
- Bird spikes on lights, parking structures and buildings to prevent unwanted roosting and nesting of birds and rodents;
- Screens on stacks and tanks to prevent accidental takes of birds and small animals.
HRL also provides industrial design, fabrication, and installation of netting at:
- Landfills, and disposal facilitates to contain debris for leaving the facility;
- Golf course driving ranges and fairways to protect nearby structures and pedestrians;
- Parks and baseball facilities.
Waste Management services include:
- Facility clean-up, liner removal, recycling, fencing repair, trash removal.
Stormwater services include:
- Best Management Practice (BMP) design, installation, and maintenance; and,
- Dewatering design, installation, and operation during construction for precipitation events.
No project is too small, or too large; and HRL’s field services team takes pride in providing cost effective and safely conducting on site application of structural compliance measures.