Air Compliance – Project Lead
Air Compliance Project Lead
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Environmental Program Manager
Environmental consulting firm is hiring an Air Compliance Project Lead to provide expertise relating to air quality regulation, interpretation, and consulting to clients in the oil/gas industry. Ideal candidate would be an environmental science college graduate with at least 1-2 years’ experience working with air regulations, a keen eye for detail with strong math and spreadsheet skills.
- Provide support for air quality permitting and reporting.
- Compile air emissions data, maintain air inventory databases, review permit conditions and ensure compliance deadlines are met.
- Develop and contribute to technical comment and reviews of regulations and/or control technologies.
- Perform air pollutant emission rate calculations for air permitting, annual emission inventory reporting, and other licensing and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local air quality regulations.
- Conduct field work as needed.
- Assist with research, data analysis, and data tracking.
- Leverage relationships with existing clients to expand our service offerings while continuing to grow new, productive relationships.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in air permitting and compliance.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software required with emphasis in Excel. Microsoft Access experience is a plus.
- Strong math skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet client deliverables.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with clients, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent organizational, documentation, recordkeeping, time-management, and analytical skills.
- Must be responsible and reliable with strong initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel to necessary locations with clean driving record.
- Previous O&G experience not required but is a plus.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and remain compliant with strict drug and alcohol policies.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum qualifications include a B.S in relevant environmental engineering, science or technical field with 1-2 years relevant work experience.
Join Our Team
- Competitive Pay and Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, and Retirement
- Team Oriented Environment, Family Friendly Culture
- Variety of Projects, Opportunities and Clients
HRL Compliance Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug/Alcohol Free Workplace Act participant